Mission Statement & Policies
Stakeholder Management Pty Ltd
Stakeholder Management Pty Ltd will create the definitive stakeholder mapping system for organizations and projects, world wide.
Stakeholder Management Pty Ltd will become the world leader in the development and supply of tools used for the effective:
- Engagement, and
- Monitoring of stakeholders.
Stakeholder Management Pty Ltd will succeed by supplying the tools and techniques used by our clients to enhance the ability of their managers to build and maintain the robust and productive stakeholder relationships needed for success.
Stakeholder Management Pty Ltd (SHM) will consistently strive to deliver effective stakeholder management systems, training and services, that conform to recognized conventions and (where appropriate) standards. The assessment of the effectiveness of any particular system, training or service will be made solely from the client’s perspective and will take into account the client’s level of sophistication, operational requirements and intended methods of working. SHM recognizes that to achieve optimum effectiveness, each solution must be structured realistically, delivered within an agreed time and cost framework and (where appropriate) be designed to operate profitably within the client’s unique corporate culture.
To achieve these objectives, SHM will develop, market and support a select range of stakeholder management tools and training courses backed by sound methodologies and a network of professional consultants committed to delivering quality outcomes consistent with this policy.
Stakeholder Management Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Without compromising the quality of our services, we will at all times seek to:
- Provide equal opportunities to all people, regardless of age, sex, race or religion to participate in or work on our projects.
- Comply with all aspects of the law in respect of discrimination.
- Be aware of the potential for assisting disadvantaged groups when seeking to employ staff or obtain assistance from contractors.
- Comply with all relevant occupational health and safety requirements applicable to the location of each workplace, service delivery or training course.
Environment Protection Policy
Stakeholder Management Pty Ltd will seek to minimize the impact of its operations on the environment. Without compromising the quality of our services, we will at all times seek to :-
- Recycle paper and other consumables.
- Use electronic communication systems in preference to hard copy.
- Minimise the consumption of fuel, power and other resources.
- Be aware of the potential for improved environmental outcomes in all aspects of our business.